Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Verdicts are in

Chris - 1 count of the flu

Tate - 2 counts of ear infection

Neither Perkins' boy is feeling well, but they are both sleeping right now so I'm hoping to go to bed early.

On another note I got Cayla signed up for T-Ball and she's really excited about. (mostly because she sees it as an opportunity to wear her oh so cute silver and pink Nike cleats that she got for soccer) The games start in March and we'll find out what team she is on next week. I'm hoping she really gets into it and likes playing, but then again she might just be the girl that prances around the outfield and tries not to get her shoes dirty. I'll report back on how it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, I'll just pray that she's not the girl that strikes out and gets yelled at and quits. :) I'm still traumatized by that!

Anonymous said...

Hey, not everyone LOVES softball. If she plays because she likes her shoes, more power to her.
*Bons