Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm Back in Game

That being the game of life where I can function like a normal human being and not like walking zombie. Tate’s medicine is working and he slept from 8:45 last night to 5:30 this morning. I was in bed by 9 and I don’t even think I moved until I heard Tate wake up. It was awesome! Chris is feeling quite a bit better too, so I guess we survived our week of heck!

Cayla got her Barbie movie (it came with complementary wings and a charm bracelet) so she is very excited! She’s also agreed to put the majority of her piggy bank money (at least 60 or 70 dollars - all coins) in the bank to start her own account. This morning she asked when she’ll get her “money card”. That’s not what we had in mind, but maybe she understands the bank account stuff more than I thought.

She’s now starting to stress about what color her T-Ball team will be. The only color she does not want is WHITE. She thinks it’s the ugliest color. She'd prefer to be on the pink team because her shoes and glove have pink on them. Last night she had a dream that her team was white, and they didn’t give her a cute hat with a hole for her pony tail. She’ll rest easier once she finds out her team color and has her hat in hand, and with our luck she’ll probably be white. Bonnie I think you were right on with your comment.

"Hey, not everyone LOVES softball. If she plays because she likes her shoes, more power to her. *Bons– "

She might be the kid out there playing just to model the uniform, but she’s very excited about it!
**If her team is pink she'll probably want to wear these glasses to complete the look.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so stylish... ;) Glad everyone's feeling better!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm glad the clan is feeling better and you finally got some much needed sleep.

Hopefully she won't end up on the white team with a non-ponytail accomodating cap.

Anonymous said...

You could always cut a hole in the cap if you had to... AND, if she plays hard, then her uniform won't stay white for very long!

Tracy said...

If her uniform does not stay white she's probably wearing her snowcone and nachos.