Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our New Puppy

What she comes up with when she's supposed to be going to sleep - She wants a puppy so bad, yet Chris and I are both allergic to them and all of us know that puppies scare her and cause her to freak out. In the mean time she came up with this "leash system" that lets her be her own puppy. She had to be very creative with her scarf and Hannah Montana head band since she knows that she's NEVER allowed to tie anything around her neck. For now she's very happy with it - so how long do we think this will last? This is definitely my favorite kind of puppy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow; that's all I can say on that one. That may be the saddest and funniest thing I've seen.

Poor kid is going to grow up with no pets except fish.

Anonymous said...

Aren't you allergic to cats too? I know you always had them when we were kids, but I thought you were allergic to them too. That makes me think about your old house and the orange car. And kissing Uncle Jesse on the TV. Good times!!!

Jenny Popp said...

I was in love with Uncle Jesse too! Lived for Full House!

Tracy said...

I don't think my cat allergies were as bad back then, but once I moved away they got much worse 9of I just had less of a tolerance for them). I come from a family full of cat lovers so if it would have come down to me or the cats the cats would have won.