Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Things aren't going our way

Chris is sick and it looks terribly familiar. Strep Throat! He just had it earlier this month and it seems to be back. Last night he was just shivering, but his body was burning up. He put the heat up, got an extra blanket, and was in bed by 8:15. (all three of those things are totally out of character) With all of the heat under the covers it felt like I was sleeping in an oven. I guess Tate was trying to rescue me from the inferno, because he was up a good majority of the night. I didn't have to worry about being hot while I slept because I didn't get to sleep much. I've been thinking his fussiness was his teeth, but they seem to have all broken through and he's still not himself. I'm contemplating making him a Dr's appt. Chris had to go work firearm qualifications this morning, so he's sitting out in the cold where ever they do those. He's going to try to make it to the Dr. after that. I'm starting off the day very tired and grumpy, so I ought to be a real bear come this evening. Say a prayer for Chris' throat, say a prayer for Tate's teeth, say a prayer that I don't bite Cayla's head off, and say a prayer that one day I'll get to sleep again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! Maybe you should take Tate to the doctor....and hopefully Cayla will still have a head the next time I see her. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh no...that sounds awful! I HATE strep. He better go to the doctor so you don't ALL get strep. I'll say a prayer for you!!!