She lost the loose tooth today. I've been wiggling it for her (she was too scared to wiggle it) for a week or more. She would only let me move it back and forth a few times before she pansied out and decided that was enough for the day. Today when I asked to wiggle it I saw that it was REALLY loose. She really wanted it to come out, but all along she's been hoping to just "lose it". No pulling involved. Chris took a paper towel and it was out instantly. She was amazed at how quick and painless the process really was. Afterward she was excited but too scared to look in the mirror. She thought she would look "creepy". We went with her to look and she now thinks it looks cool. She told a couple of random people in the grocery store that she lost her tooth so I can tell that she's really proud. Now she's ready to get her Tooth Fairy money so she can buy a movie.
Now on to a story about our grocery store trip. When we were walking out to the car there were some little boys in a car. I guess their ages were between 4 and 8 and there were 3 of them.
Apparently their parents left them in the car while they shopped. There might be something illegal about that (I'm not sure), but it was a really nice day and the windows were down. As we walked by they were yelling out the window, "Hey girl", "Hey girl", "Are you looking at me girl?" It was pretty obvious they were yelling at Cayla and not me. She smiled at them, and then one said "She's smiling at you!" and they all giggled. I put Cayla and Tate in the car and loaded the groceries, but she could still see them out the back of the car. They continued to yell at her and she was really embarassed by it. I closed the back of the car and went to close Tate's door. Cayla said "WAIT" , then she hung her head out the door, signed an "L" on her forhead, and yelled - "LOSERS"! I wanted to tell her that it was rude, but it was too funny so I just laughed and closed the door. They boys looked a little shocked, but they laughed too.
3 comments:
Wow your tooth fairy must leave a lot of money! Tell Cayla we are so happy for her, Emery is sooo jealous, she wants to lose a tooth so bad!! I keep telling her you have to be five!
Oh, that's so hilarious... "LOSERS!" I love it! Congrats on losing a tooth!
Go Cayla! I would not have been able to tell her it was rude either...I would have died laughing. Congrats on losing the first tooth, Cayla.
Post a Comment