Not much new to report here. Tate's still struggling with the teeth so we had another long night. This morning Cayla told me she had a "nightmare". In her dream she was supposed to bring an animal to school for show and tell, but she brought money instead. Yes, this is what she considers a nightmare. I asked her why that was so bad, and she said it was TERRIBLE and TOTALLY EMBARASSING! Goofball, I expected something about aliens or monsters. She currently has a long scarf (also known as her puppy leash) tied from bed post to bed post to protect her from aliens and monsters. It must be doing a good job because her nightmares are now about show and tell. It just goes to show that you dream about what's on your mind. I dreamed about teeth, and after she cut up her money yesterday it turned into a "nightmare".
1 comment:
I think it's so cute that her nightmares are about being embarrassed. Mine are WAY worse!!!
Post a Comment