Friday, February 1, 2008

I don't know how to run yet, and there was nowhere to hide


Tate survived Cayla's play date, but they still got the best of him. Cayla's learned that when friends come over they always want to play with Tate. (more than she necessarily wants to play with Tate) The only exception to this is Piper because Piper has her own brother Will, who is Tate's age. When she's over they don't show much interest in Tate. Kayce is the youngest her family so she liked Tate very much. The girls dressed up in their crowns and put accessories on Tate as well. I'm pretty sure the pom-poms were his favorite. One day he can look back on this and see how "tortured" he was. I'm sure Chris is probably wishing he was home to protect him.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is the most adorable nephew EVER!
-Sue

Jenny Popp said...

Two blogs in one day? You're definitely going to be a good blogger. I love it already! I'll be a stalker!

Abby said...

Tate and Brooks will be able to bond, forever! We already have pictues of him decked out in a pink and white gingham bandana and I don't think he was even two weeks old yet! Somehow, I think the boys will be getting back at their sisters one day and that day may not be far off!

Anonymous said...

So cute! -Bons