skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Little Perks
Friday, February 29, 2008
He's Mobile
So taking pictures of him is much harder. I have to be super quick!
After this he had a death grip on my camera and he was chewing the little rope handle. Too bad I couldn't get a picture of that.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
God, you have adorable kids! --K
March 1, 2008 at 8:54 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(10)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(24)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(9)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
2010
(52)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(132)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(12)
▼
2008
(171)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(25)
▼
February
(30)
He's Mobile
I'm Back in Game
The Verdicts are in
Things aren't going our way
Nightmare
She Wanted to "Pretty Them Up"
TEETH
She lost it!
02/22/2008
What do I get mom for her birthday?
Our New Puppy
My Credit Card
7 Mos. Today!
Where would you rather go?
The Perkins Family and the Terrible, Horrible, No ...
The Things She Does for Him
The Broken Lenten Resolution - and God's tough on her
Happy Valentines Day!
The year I was not his Valentine…
It was almost damaged goods...
The Valentine’s Day List
Breakfast... How about some quiche and a rug
The quirk that almost gave my child frostbite
What to give up for Lent...
She can be so sweet to him. She sings the nicest i...
Little Bit of Everything
Did he really need a HEMI?
This Kid Will Eat Anything...
I don't know how to run yet, and there was nowhere...
Here I Go...
1 comment:
God, you have adorable kids! --K
Post a Comment