Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Now We Know

Box Drinks seem to fly out of our house. We buy lots of them every week for her to take in her lunch and drink with her breakfast at school, but somehow we are always running out. Technically she should drink 10 a week. (5 days of school 1 breakfast, 1 lunch) Last weekend I bought 2 packages, so she had 20 boxes, yet Sunday night I had to buy her breakfast and lunch drink at the gas station because she was all out and I didn’t have any for her to take on Monday. I couldn’t figure it out, and all I could think of was Chris was drinking them during the day. Maybe he thought they felt good on his sore throat. I had a mental picture of him slurping up 4oz juice boxes in less than 5 seconds and then tossing the empty carton across the room to the trash can and stabbing the straw in the next box.
Yesterday we found our culprit. Cayla woke up in the morning mad at me because we were out of box drinks. She said she was SO THIRSTY during the night and she had nothing to drink. She said “I had to go back to bed thirsty and I cried a little bit”. (she's so dramatic) We asked her about this, and she admitted that she gets at least one box EVERY NIGHT!










From now on she gets a cup of water in the fridge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I cried a little bit". Geez, she's funny. *Bons

Anonymous said...

That little sneak! :) At least it's not money out of your purse...yet... --K