Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mean Girls

There’s one on her team. This is the same kid who didn’t want people to join her on top of the dirt pile on the first day of practice. If they tried, she just threw dirt. She’s a good ball player (and her mom is the assistant coach), but this kid, Kr!stin, is not very nice. (and mom doesn’t seem to notice) Yesterday Cayla got her feels hurt by Kr!stin. She told Cayla that she didn’t know how to throw, and then she would yell at her if she ran to her base (she was playing 3rd) before throwing to first base. I was hoping Kr!stin would shut her trap, but what do you really say to a mean 6 year old. It didn’t seem to be bothering Cayla much, but then this morning she said that she wished Kr!stin was nice to her and didn’t always tell her stuff. I told Cayla that she did great at practice yesterday and that Kr!stin didn’t know what she was talking about. Tonight is their first game, since last week’s was rained out. They will also have another one on Thursday. I’m just hoping that Kr!stin and Cayla are on opposite ends of the field.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, great, why do I have to be the mean kid? That sucks!!! That reminds me of when I used to lock people out of my house when I was little...I thought it was funny. Okay, I guess her being named Kristin is appropriate. *sigh* --K

Abby said...

I hate that! Emery ran into a mean girl at school too, she was also six, apparently kindergarten is when girls turn mean. Yuck, I thought we has until at least 3rd grade