Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hilarious Hat Day

We don't have any funny hats, but we were able to make-do. (she was totally thrilled to get to wear her princess hat to school) Of course Tate also got to participate, and he looks much better in a hat than yesterday's purpled polka dotted headband. Unfortunately though, he's grown fond of yesterday's headband. He doesn't necessarily like to wear it, but he can spot it from across the room and he likes to play with it. He bends it, and I'm sure he'll soon snap it in two. Then she'll be mad at him again.











Tonight is another TBall game and then tomorrow is Aggie Shirt Day. She knows that after Aggie Shirt Day she gets to be a FLOWER GIRL! All of these "holidays" (as she calls them) have helped us count down until Nick and Jenny's wedding.

3 comments:

Abby said...

We have been counting down to "flower girl" day as well!! We can't wait to see you all! I think Brooks may have that same hat!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I love the sideways hats. I'm counting down for the wedding too. I can't wait to see everyone! *Bons

Jenny Popp said...

They are going to be the cutest flower girls EVER! I can't wait til Saturday...hopefully it'll be a great time.