Very cute! I love the sideways hat one the most. She looks like a little movie star.
Why is it that Chris can never just make a normal face? Getting her to smile is easy - him, not so much. He's worse than a little kid.
There is nothing wrong with being daddy's little girl. :) They're so cute!!!
Those are so cute even though it looks like Cayla's daddy is special. *Bons
Just by looking at pictures anyone would think he's special. According to the photo albums we just pick him up from "the home" on holidays.
Ok, so I thought the pictures were so cute, but the comments, so much better!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very cute! I love the sideways hat one the most. She looks like a little movie star.
Why is it that Chris can never just make a normal face? Getting her to smile is easy - him, not so much. He's worse than a little kid.
There is nothing wrong with being daddy's little girl. :) They're so cute!!!
Those are so cute even though it looks like Cayla's daddy is special. *Bons
Just by looking at pictures anyone would think he's special. According to the photo albums we just pick him up from "the home" on holidays.
Ok, so I thought the pictures were so cute, but the comments, so much better!
Post a Comment