Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Well, after much confusion and commitment Chris is officially Catholic. I have pictures from mass to post, but they are stored on the computer at home. I’d planned to blog last night, but Chris’ online poker game took precedence.
We had a great Easter. We went to the Vigil mass, Chris drove me through Rosa’s took get some Mexican food afterwards, Cayla ate 3 fun dips for breakfast Sunday morning, and the Easter bunny dropped off his shipment Sunday afternoon. Cayla got LOTS of eggs and Tate got one. There were plenty and he could have had many more, but he got a hold of one yellow one and then his egg hunting was over.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend (minus the Vigil pictures).
























*Apparently sunglasses were dropped in most everyone's Easter nests.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic where Tate has his shades on and his tongue out; too cute! *Bons

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good Easter! --K

Abby said...

I love Rosa's...glad all went well!