I guess he's trying to rid himself of those calloused knees, and he's now found that walking on all fours prevents rug burn and is less painful on the hard floor. He's not so good at it yet, so most of the time it looks like he's just doing push ups. He must have amazing upper body strength! (one day he'll look back at pictures and think we had him in a baby bootcamp) When he's not walking on all fours he takes a break and does feet and elbows. Very bizarre looking! When that wears him out he reverts back to the army crawl. I guess it's just whatever makes him happy, and right now he's happiest when he's MOVING! He's getting so big-- I guess one of these days he'll just stand up and run off.
** I tried to get a picture of him smiling while on all 4's, but I found that he's very serious when he's in the stance. He would lay on his side to rest a bit and then smile for me, but that's it.
No comments:
Post a Comment