Monday, March 31, 2008

What a Hottie!

This weekend we went to Shiner for Nick and Jenny's wedding. It was fabulous! However, somewhere in the hustle and bustle I've realized that I only took 2 pictures and neither of them are from the wedding. I've requested copies from my sisters and cousins so when I get one I'll post more about the shindig.

Today's post is about our little glamour girl, Cayla. Did I say really say "glamour"? She loves to dress up, put on lip gloss, have her nails painted etc. She loves all makeup, but I never really let her play with it because I dread the awful mess. Yesterday I must have had a moment of weakness, because when she asked I said YES! Once you agree there's no changing your mind, because she's already rushing off with the set and preparing her station. I guess I didn't realize what a big deal it was to actually hear "sure, you can put on makeup". She was beyond excited, and one would have thought she'd won the lottery or something! She quickly went to work.





















When she was finished she went to admire her work. She had lip stick and eye shadow on her eye lids, cheeks, lips and chin and she topped it off with some stick-earring on her forehead. As she walked through the living room Chris commented on how she looked like a "retarded indian". Upon inspection she said she didn't look as beautiful as she thought she would, and she blamed me for not giving her a mirror to work with.
The she posed a few times, and she thought that make her look better. Nice Pose!
After all of this fun she had to head straight to the bath tub. I don't wear much make up so I'm definitely no pro, but I don't think your make up is suppose to float in the bath tub. Hers came off in chunks, and it looked like pink and purple skittles in the water. I bet Tate's happy that he was spared from this project.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised she didn't paint him up too, based on all the other pictures of them two! :) That's so funny. She looks gorgeous! --K