Saturday, August 29, 2009

Warning Picture Overload

Sue returned to College Station as an over-achieving Aunt ready to babysit. With me in Houston on Saturday and Chris starting his first day of grad school, Sue and Ross spent the day spoiling the heck out of Cayla and Tate. In only a few hours they were able to hit up the park, Freebirds (one of Cayla's most favorite restaurants) and get ice cream at Maggie Moo's. Tate LOVES icecream, and Cayla's recently become a fan as well. The kiddos are happy to have Sue back, but thrilled that she brought Ross with her. He's become the new favorite.









































div>

2 comments:

Abby said...

I love freebirds and ice cream too, they can take me anytime they want. Good for you loading all of those pics on blogger, it's such a pain!

Tracy said...

Since Suz did such a good job of taking pictures I couldn't help but spend the time (probably an hour) to post them.
Blogger picture upload is definitely not my friend. By the time I loaded all of them (in reverse order of course), I didn't even care to delete all of the "extra spaces" that randomly appear. I fixed some formatting today, but only Blogger would make things so difficult that picture upload has to be a week long project. UGH! Something's gotta give. I think pictureless posts are boring, but adding the pictures is so aggravating!