Movies - Cayla and Carson live for "Movie Nights" (the chance to hit up Red Box and come home and eat popcorn). One Rule - "If Movie Night is at our house, you have to let Tate watch too". Tate's clearly just in it for the popcorn.
Movies - Cayla and Carson live for "Movie Nights" (the chance to hit up Red Box and come home and eat popcorn). One Rule - "If Movie Night is at our house, you have to let Tate watch too". Tate's clearly just in it for the popcorn.
3 comments:
I'm slightly disturbed by this post....
Yeah, maybe it is a bit of an odd post, but eh, I guess it's the best material I have today. Sorry. :)
T and I are both cracking up at this. Big time. I'm pretty sure this will come up if we IM during the week. Ha!
Post a Comment