Rather than let Chris and I leave for vacation remembering him as a sweet innocent little boy, he had to pull one last stunt. Needless to say, I'll be heading out to sea without my good WATERPROOF mascara. He was able paint himself up in no time flat, but the clean up took much longer.
Much of it consisted of:
Tate: No Mommy!
Me: Yes Tate!
Tate: No, No, Mommy!
Me: Yes, Yes Tate!
Tate: No, No, No, No, No, No,No!
Me: Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!
(All as I scrubbed the heck out of his skin)
What in the world was I thinking arguing with a two year old?
1 comment:
Tracy, that is crazy b/c Colby did the exact same thing last week! It was awful!! I wish I would of tried baby oil, poor kid had the mascara in his hair for days! lol!
Tate and Colby could be great friends I'm afraid! Little toots!
Post a Comment