Thursday, September 24, 2009

Havoc in the Household

I could write about the 2 walls in the dining room that now have crayola art on them.

I could write about Tuesday morning when I tried to get Tate to go potty and then he immediately (and deliberately) peed on the kitchen floor.

I could write how Cayla lied twice about how she broke her shoe.

I could write about the beauty parlor smell in the play room. (Tate took a pen to an entire couch cushion, and an after a bottle of hair spray it's mostly clean)

I could write about the crayola art on two of the playroom walls.

I could write how Tate has found his private parts and peed on my leg yesterday.

I could write about how since our vacation he throws fits when I leave his sight. (except when he has a writing utensil obviously) He bawls when I drop him off at school and refuses to go to sleep in his bed.

I could write about Tate's artwork on the bathroom door. (As my friend Kristin said, "How much hairspray do y'all really go through?")


Man that's lots of things I could write about, but all of these things have worn me out and I'm too tired to tackle any of them. Maybe tomorrow - needless to say life's been busy.

3 comments:

DenKag said...

He DID take my tennis shoes a couple of times, but made up for it by sharing his berries with me! I had such a great time - in spite of the crying and such. Thanks again for the hospitality!!!

Abby said...

I think rubbing alchol does the same thing (you may even need less of it...but try it on a small amount first.)

And to think you probably missed them for a minute or two while you were on vacation and now you need to go on vacation again. I think detox usually last about as long as the vacation you took, should be over soon!

Bonnie said...

Oh crap, it sounds like you have had quite the week. I bet it makes going to work seem not so bad...