I'm not sure how much we learned in the mandatory safety training...
JB might need more than an orange vest to save his life?
Chris was full of goofy faces and high-fives for the bar waiters. They all learned his name ("Michael" according to his Sail and Sign card) the very first day, and made sure he kept a drink in his hand. "Michael, Another Mojito?", "Michael, a whiskey sour?", "Michael, another Red Bull and vodka?", and when Chris just ordered a Miller Light, they say "oh Michael, too many Mai Tais this afternoon?" Surprisingly he didn't fall in any bodies of water this year, and he made it to dinner every night.
We don't know the lady in the yellow shirt, but she surely made it into this picture.
Sue - be jealous. An entire bar dedicated to sunflowers!

2 comments:
Hey! Some of those pics of you and Chris are great - no goofy faces! :) Looks like a blast.
I am so jealous. I absolutely love vacation!! Can't wait to hear all about it!! I don't know what those chocolatey drinks you had at the sun flower bar were, but they look fabulous!!
Post a Comment