Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tate's "Vet"

Tate: Mommy! I VET! My shoes VET!!! (wet)


I look around the corner to see him standing in his underwear, wearing CAYLA’S brand new Puma tennis shoes. (the ones Chris wouldn’t allow her to wear until school starts) Sure enough he was very “VET”. It was his only potty accident all day, and it just had to land in Cayla’s shoes.

He might have sounded a bit German, but Tate's ever growing vocabulary is great.
Cayla's Shoes? Eh, Not so great.

2 comments:

Abby said...

oh no. I hope you can fix it without sending Cayla into hysteria!! poor thing!

Jenny Popp said...

Oh my! Does Cayla know he pottied on them? We all know she will NOT wear them!

Right when I read this, my comment was going to be about him sounding German! Funny! Nick will get a kick out of this!