Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tractor Time

Pawpaw should be proud. Sometimes he hooks them together, sometimes he pulls them apart, sometimes he rams them into our walls. Tate loves his John Deeres. (not sure why, but he's wearing nothing other than my shoes)








Morning Routine - They lay in our bed, watch TV, and eat snacks until it's time to leave. This started before Tate began big boy underwear, and although it makes me nervous, he's only peed in our bed once (DAY 2) . For the sake of not messing up their little "tradition" I was scared Chris and I would have to get plastic sheets. Tate's been doing a great job with potty training, and came home from school once again wearing the same clothes that he went in. Quite an accomplishment!


Couldn't pass the opportunity to post a picture where they are both looking in the same direction and smiling.

1 comment:

Jenny Popp said...

Such cute kiddos! AND boy does Tate crack Nick and I up!