Everything went well and we're home now. The Dr. was running late this morning so the wait was a bit tough (Tate hadn't been able to eat or drink anything since last night), but once things got rolling they went very quickly. In the time it took Chris to eat a muffin and me to eat some chips, Tate was done. The staff was so nice to Tate and gave him a couple of toys to play with, but they grew old quickly. They told us after surgery that his appetite would return within 24 hours. Chris joked about how it MIGHT take 24 minutes. Chris was right. As soon as Tate calmed down he downed an entire cup of pink milk, some fruit snacks, and a graham cracker. He's chasing Star around the house right now.
I got a new camera - so you guys get pictures again! :)
- Walking into the hospital - Carrying Dad's Wallet. He must have known that he'd need that.
- Getting his ID bracelet. He managed to get his wrist out of it twice.
- Waiting and playing with toys.
- Tired of the toys - and very hungry/thirsty.
- Just teased by dad's water bottle.



- Going Home. Not really as grumpy as he looks - just more sleepy than anything.

3 comments:
Glad everything went well. Tubes are amazing!
I'm glad he is doing well; I was thinking about you guys today.
Poor thing, I know it will help him! Sooo excited about the camera!
Post a Comment