Stolen from two blogs I stalk. :)
http://arnoldfamily2.blogspot.com/2008/09/labor-day.html
http://krajcafamily.blogspot.com/2008/09/labor-day.html
What else would I talk about on Labor day?! How about the some of the hardest work I've ever done!!
How long were your labors?
Kid #1 15 3/4
Kid #2 11 1/2
How did you know you were in labor?
Kid #1 Induced both times - Boo!
Kid #2 I don't go into labor. I many of the not too dangerous wive's tales and they all failed.
Where did you deliver?
St. Joseph's in Bryan
Drugs?
Some with number 1 - unfortunately I decided that doc must not have pulled out all the stops because they didn't work well. I blamed this on my anethesiologist until #2 came along. Now I know its not the drugs that don't work, it's some deformity in me. :(
C-section?
Only with sweet Tate. After all of the worry and grief he gave us in-utero, it would only make sense that he'd continue with his own agenda until the very end.
Who delivered?
Dr. Doss delivered both. He was a great Dr. and has now officially retired from delivering babies and we're done having them. Perfect timing.
See, wasn't that fun!!
2 comments:
Great to see you participated! You know only moms cherishes these details!
Stealing is good...I did it too. So sad to hear Dr. Doss has retired. I loved, loved, loved him.
Post a Comment