Thursday, September 25, 2008

Boy Oh Boy

Boy oh Boy

He’s all boy! Not very long ago, I was questioning whether or not I could consider him a walker – well, he really doesn’t walk much… he RUNS! Crawling is officially a thing of the past. Everyone played outside again last night, and Tate loves being included in group. By included I really only mean that he is out there. Although the girls are pretty nice to him, they really don’t consider him “one of them”. That’s fine with him, because this boy needs none of that lip glossing, Hannah Montana singing, shoe swapping action that they are so good at. A few sticks, some mud, and an open road way to roam makes him so very happy. He acted like he’d finally broken out baby jail and was free! I really thought that once he started walking, eating dirt, leaves, and bugs off of the ground would be a thing of the past, but apparently I was wrong. He is still very interested in what’s on the ground. The only real change is I don’t think he swallows as much junk anymore. Now he just tastes it and then hands it back to me. Gross, I know. Here are a few pictures from last night.



  • Going Outside To Play With the Girls - Him being upright makes him look so grown up. In some senses it makes me sad, but then again he definitely took his time learning to walk, so I guess I already got more "baby months" than allotted.






  • Finding Treasures - He's fascinated with all trash. If you look closely you'll see dirt on his lip.






  • Treasure Hunting = Very Dirty Hands, feet, face, etc.


  • Ring Pop? - I don't know if it was his filthy palms, or the leaf hanging off his lip, but she definitely was not going to share her ring pop with him. Who would blame her?


  • Running!

  • Adjusting himself after the run. Like I said, he's all boy. :)
The little women who really rule Bracey Ct.


We ended the night by calling in Wings N More and eating with the neighbors. Have I mentioned that we have some amazing neighbors?

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

So funny, I love the adjustment picture. Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I love that one too - that's too funny! I'm also really glad that Cayla gets to grow up with great neighbor girls, and hopefully they will have silly memories like we do! :) --K

Jenny Popp said...

I agree with them. Very funny! He does look so much older being upright.