Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Robin and Greg Wed - again



This weekend Robin and Greg had their church wedding. I won't go into all the details of why they are getting married again, because I can only think of a few of readers who wouldn't already know. Kristin, Alicia, and Erin, I'll let you guys know via email if you're interested.
Cayla was thrilled to be a flower girl, and she has gotten quite good at it. This time she had no nervousness, and she did a great job of passing out flowers to the guests. Cayla has come to the conclusion that she's been Robin's flower girl twice since she got to hold a couple of flowers at the first wedding also, and when she grows up she'd like to have two weddings just like Robin. Thanks a lot Robin - I'll be sure to bill you for wedding number two!
Also over the weekend Cayla became quite the photographer, she took LOTS of pictures with my camera. Because she's "vertically challenged" all of the pictures she took include mostly necks and nostrils, but she was very proud of them.

**By the way "vertically challenged" means short. I got that term from cousin Brian - for years he referred to me as vertically challenged.

Thanks to Cayla and a little work on my own part I have quite a few pictures of the "wedding primping". After that the camera had to be tucked deep down in the diaper bag while I chased Tate through the pews, under the tables, and out the door. This is the only explanation I have as to why I don't have a single picture of Greg.

Robin if you are reading this, tell Greg he is an excellent speaker! I never knew he was such the comedian! If the rest of us would ever hush long enough to let him get a word in, we'd all be very entertained!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why (probably because I'm weird), but "necks and nostrils" made me laugh. Glad y'all had a good time! --K

Jenny Popp said...

The silly pics of Cayla and Emery makes me think of the silly pics they will take together when they are in college.