skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pictures
- This is how Tate gets breakfast most mornings. It's unfortunate that the kid has to eat in the bathroom, but he wakes up about 20 minutes too early, and food is the only way I can hold his attention and keep him somewhat confined long enough for me to get dressed. The other day I was talking to my neighbor Angie (mother to Emily and Hailey) about breakfast, and she said that she likes to cook breakfast in the morning when she has time. I set my alarm for the latest possible minute and then I hit the ground running. My morning routine has no room for error, so I will NEVER possibly have time to cook my kids breakfast. (and even if I did, Cayla would never eat it) Tate doesn't seem to mind eating dry cereal in the bathroom. Occasionally we'll find a piece of cereal or teddy graham in the bath tub, but then again what don't we find in the bath tub? If we're looking for something Tate had, chances are its in the bathtub. (Chris' calculator, my shoes, my phone, Cayla's books, our mail) Recently he learned to turn the water on as well. Luckily only my shoes were in the tub when he learned that fun trick. :) I now check the bathtub regularly, hoping save our stuff.




- Neighbor Girls - They all know that they are too big for Tate's swing, but somehow they (Emily and Cayla) convinced Hailey that she wasn't too big because she wasn't in kindergarten yet. They then spun her around tight, and she was too scared to allow them to let her unspin. I walked out just in time to save her and remind them all that Tate's swing is off limits.
- This was their concert. Emily played the guitar while the other two were I guess... back up dancers? No one sang, so I guess it was an instrumental concert.




2 comments:
I guess you got a camera? Bathroom breakfast....you do what you gotta do to get the day started!!
Another plus for those concrete floors, the bowl sticks to them!! I recently met someone who makes a "hot" breakfast every morning...I assert that she is crazy. Thankfully my family thinks that Honey Nuts is the only choice!
Post a Comment