Friday, September 19, 2008

Tate Loves Star

Tate's obviously recovered well.
He loves to play with Star (when he can find her). She's pretty smart and she always hides from him. She hides under the couch or chair and waits for the moment when she can steal his sippy cups. She loves his cups. Pictures of that will have to be on another post, because Suzanne took them with her camera and I haven't put them on my computer yet. Every now and then Tate will walk up to me holding Star. I don't know how he corners her (she's really quick), and she never looks very comfortable in his grip, but she's a really good sport about it.
Here are a few pictures from today.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute with the ferret. :) --K

Anonymous said...

Easy Lenny! J/k he looks like he is taking good care of her. He must catch her when she is napping or something. I'm glad everyone in the house is enjoying the ferret. Do I see a puppy in the future?

Tracy said...

OH NO, NOT LENNY! He seems to be pretty good with her, so far. The guy at the pet store said that ferrets sleep 21 hours a day, but we got the over achiever who never sleeps. She definitely never sleeps while she's free. I think he must lure her with his sippy cups. Star loves pink milk.