Monday, September 29, 2008

Playing with Brooks

This weekend Brooks came over to play with Tate. I'm now convinced that little boys are definitely busier than little girls. I thought that my boy might have been an exception, but Brooks is just another little Tate. He shows me that that Tate's curiosity and ability to quickly turn our house upside down is just normal. They both were fascinated with the roll of toilet paper, they'd both pick at the rug trying to find fuzz to eat, they both would carry or drag large toys around with them, and when they would accidently hurt each other they were both VERY TOUGH. No sissy boys here.








Okay I see one obvious difference. The size of their noggins! :)

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

They are both so cute. I'm sure you had your hands full this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Brooks does have a small head! :) Just teasing. They're both adorable!

Tracy said...

I don't know if Brooks' head is small, but I know that Tate's got a melon head. The pictures just made it a little more obvious to me. (maybe God was just showing that he had my back when he led me to a C-section)

The two boys mark both ends of the graph we see in well visits, but they are still super cute together!

Abby said...

Thanks again for watching Brooks! You are so brave, he is into every thing!

Brooks head is small...25%. You are right they are so cute together. By thanksgiving they will be into everything! Tate was an excellent teacher, Brooks is very close to walking!