
I know this is very advance notice, but I'm trying to give everyone as much heads up as possible.
Tate's birthday actually falls on a Saturday this year, but it doesn't fall on a Saturday that Chris is off of work. He's already taking off for 4th of July weekend and Rhea's wedding and those are pretty costly to the vacation balance since he works 12hr shifts. Of course all of the details are TBD, but the date is Saturday July 12th. (the Saturday before his birthday) Mark your calendars. :)
Tate's birthday actually falls on a Saturday this year, but it doesn't fall on a Saturday that Chris is off of work. He's already taking off for 4th of July weekend and Rhea's wedding and those are pretty costly to the vacation balance since he works 12hr shifts. Of course all of the details are TBD, but the date is Saturday July 12th. (the Saturday before his birthday) Mark your calendars. :)
2 comments:
I can't believe he's almost a year. Seems just like yesterday that we were waiting in the hospital for the little guy.
You had to pick the one weekend we WON'T be in Texas! We'll be down for the 4th, and then down on the 19th for my mom's b-day (which she doesn't know about) - so I don't think I can afford to fly down in between! :) I'll send a card, if you think he won't eat it. Haha! --K
Post a Comment