Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Contract

The contract is in place on our current house and we close May 28th. We will rent our current house from the new buyers for the month of June to give our builder time to finish and us time to move. Cayla is VERY ready to move. This morning Cayla wanted to make sure we were going to take all of her stuff (even her frog chair). She knows that the new little girl moving in LOVES her frog chair, but Cayla is definitely not ready to part with it. She thought I should give her some more "bags" so she could make sure we don't forget anything. I wanted tell her "NO... DON'T USE THE BAGS!" Chris is definitely going to have some explaining to do come moving day. I'm sure he's hoping that a new bed and bedspread will distract her from the fact that half of her stuff is missing. Maybe it will work, because she's very excited about that as well. I'm not sure if he deserves to luck out like that...

Tate's now pulling up on everything - including Cayla and his little friends at daycare. Pulling up on a fellow toddler isn't the most stable crutch, so he now has 3 or 4 brusies on his little head. (who am I kidding, there's nothing little about his head)

3 comments:

Abby said...

How exciting! It's all going to happen so fast! I am so jazzed for you all that it went so smoothly! I am sad for Cayla about the trash bags, poor thing! I can't wait to see you new house! FUN!!

When does Cayla have to register for kindergarten?

Anonymous said...

So fun! I can't wait to see your new house.

Poor Cayla and the "moving" bags.
*Bons

Anonymous said...

That's so good - it's always nice to sell to someone you know or who's willing to be flexible (so you can stay 'til your new place is done). Good deal! --K