Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Finished Products

Introducing the picture frame, the utensil holder, the sushi dish, the jewelry box, and the ever so lovely plate.

Cayla was adamant about posing with each piece.





Tate wasn't invited to paint the pottery, but he (and his cheerios) made it into a couple of the pictures.


A close-up of mom's artwork. Yeah, she's good.

4 comments:

Abby said...

Honestly I think they all look really nice! You all did a fabulous job. I especially like that someone made a sushi dish, I think that is random and fun! All in all you all did a great job! I will take any of your help when I paint my own pottery!!

Jenny Popp said...

I was a little nervous for ya'll after seeing your mom's beautiful piece, but they all turned out to be very pretty!

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to find a place to do that up here - it looks so fun! :) --K

Anonymous said...

What the crap, even Cayla's picture frame looks better than my sushi dish. *Bons