Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Smile - it increases your face value


Is it so difficult? One wouldn’t think so. I always smile. Sometime they are good smiles, sometimes they aren’t. I think I’m terribly unphotogenic, but I definitely give it a try. Chris on the other hand gets a kick out of not smiling in pictures - or just making the most ridiculous face he can come up with. He smiles all the time at home. He makes fun of me, pesters the kids, makes fun of the kids, pesters me. We’re always laughing. However, I can’t even begin to guess how many pictures he’s botched. How many times have I said “man that WOULD HAVE been a decent picture, but… what in the heck is Chris doing?”

Most of you already know this about him, but it came up again last night when Aunt Rose sent us the pictures from Robin and Greg’s shower. I see one of Chris and I, and what do you know – it looks like cr@p. There I am smiling and he looks like he’s fixing to throw up. I show it to him, and he says “I kind of look constipated”. Which “look” it is doesn’t really matter, we just came to the conclusion that having to stand next to me makes him constipated and nauseous.













I took me no time to come up with all of these pictures... there are TONS more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am cracking up right now. Those are great and so true to "special" Chris form. *Bons

Abby said...

Brian swears by miralax!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, those ARE terrible...what's with the face on that family photo where y'all are in the back? That's hilarious....... --K

Tracy said...

The family photo is awful anyway, but what if it had been good... and then there was Chris. We have probably 20 versions of that family photo. Most of us look the same in all of them - except Chris. He has a variety of "looks".

Jenny Popp said...

At first I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt, being that the picture was taken after that wedding. Late night, lots of driving...but NO! He looks like a special unit in all of them! So funny!