Last Thursday was her last day at Longmire, but her teacher called me on Friday and told me that they were having a snowcone party at 3 and if I wanted to bring her she could come. Apparently this snowcone party has been the talk of the classroom and she didn’t want Cayla to miss out. I took her to the party and thank goodness I did. Her cubby was still full of junk – some of it good junk. You guys saw a week or more ago they made her clean up her cubby – apparently this didn’t break her bad habits. Her teacher had told her to pack up her cubby, but she thought it was just too much to carry so she only took a couple of things home on Thursday. Had we not gone to the party I guess we would have just forfeited lots of her belongings; swim suits, towels, extra clothes, flip flops, and a show and tell.

1 comment:
Yea for Cayla! I hope she loves her time off before big school!!
Post a Comment