The camera has risen and Tate is working his way back into my good graces. He was super sweet yesterday evening, cuddling up to me, smiling, laughing... and then he bit my shoulder really hard. Go figure. I'm happy to have my camera back, and Chris is happy to not have to buy me a new one. He was able to fix it yesterday while I was at work, but unfortunately now I'm getting to hear the "you need to take better care of it", "look how beat up it looks", "why don't you keep it in the case", "is that roast beef you're storing next to the lens", etc. Even with all of the extra commentary I'm still happy to have the camera back. Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Lazarus
The camera has risen and Tate is working his way back into my good graces. He was super sweet yesterday evening, cuddling up to me, smiling, laughing... and then he bit my shoulder really hard. Go figure. I'm happy to have my camera back, and Chris is happy to not have to buy me a new one. He was able to fix it yesterday while I was at work, but unfortunately now I'm getting to hear the "you need to take better care of it", "look how beat up it looks", "why don't you keep it in the case", "is that roast beef you're storing next to the lens", etc. Even with all of the extra commentary I'm still happy to have the camera back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear that it is back!!! I was going to offer you my other camera but Amber broke it, too. :)
I like to see the pictures so that makes me happy too.
HAHA! Roast beef? Oh man... --K
Post a Comment