Friday, August 1, 2008

A Neighbor for Tate


I’ve already expressed how much I love Cayla having great neighborhood friends. In hopes of sparing Tate from being dressed in tiaras and feather boas for the rest of his life, I’ve been praying for a neighbor boy to come along and be his running buddy. Yesterday evening we met the newest additions to Bracey Ct. George, Amy, and Jackson will be moving in next Thursday, and they were out scoping out the neighborhood and checking the progress of their house. The fearless, blonde, Jackson will be two in September, and he will have a new little brother or sister in December! Perfect! Maybe Tate has a fighting chance at masculinity afterall. Ironically George and Amy had brought along friends to see the house, and their friends are also our friends Andy and Brittanie. After a little more conversation we learned they are also the new owners of Longm!re Learning Center. What a small world!

No comments: