Thursday, June 26, 2008

We Have Grass

Things are all coming together. Yesterday we got grass, and that makes a huge difference. Now we really need landscaping, but it's amazing what a difference grass makes. Curtains are next on the list. We have some ordered and I think they will be in today. Cayla could care less about curtains, but she was very happy to see grass. She'd said numerous times that she missed our old yard, but now she thinks that the new house might be an okay place to live. She had a great time playing in the sprinklers. Seeing her running around the yard wearing her yellow goggles reminded me of the time Jared was being an idiot and went into the convienent store sporting some swim team goggles. He acted like nothing was amiss, but you know that the clerk must have thought he was really "special".







House Pictures -- It's still a work in progress, not everything is unpacked and organized and we haven't hung anything on the walls yet, but it's coming along very well.


Cayla and Tate playing on the bed
We all know how I feel about recliners, but Chris really lucked out and we found it a spot. I still wrinkle my nose at it, and he just reclines back and grins at me.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome! I love you the dining room area, your new furniture looks great and I love the floors! All the rooms are coming together really nice. It makes me so jealous to still be in the apartment.

Anonymous said...

I really like the big windows in the living room. --K

Anonymous said...

The house looks beautiful! I Can't wait to see it in real life!
-Sue

Jenny Popp said...

Very pretty! I love the big windows and the huge dining room table!

Anonymous said...

Please don't insult your daughter by suggesting she's on the same mental level as Jared.
-Adam