We had a great garage sale turn out, and we got rid of every bit of our stuff by 9:30a.m. Actually we gave the guy who came at 9:30 a heck of a deal -- the rest of our items for $5.00. This made me happy because we got to go inside and sit in the AC, and we didn't have to do the awful job "packing up the garage sale". Okay, I lied, we had probably 10-15 vases that even the $5.00 man turned down. Never the less we were happy with our profits, happy to not have to move our junk to the new house, happy it didn't cost us a tank of gas to drive it to El Campo for a sale, and happy it passed quickly. Chris used his multi-purpose pole to make a clothes rack. This pole is a jack of all trades... it was bought to knock wasp nests down from the eaves of the house, it later has served as the boot-legged pinata holder, and now it has been a garage sale rack.
THE FLOORS


Our floors are almost complete. They still get another coat of sealer, a good cleaning, and some wax, but the staining itself is done. They turned out great!
5 comments:
The floors look AWESOME! Thanks for finally posting a pic. *Bons
I didn't know what to expect with the concrete, but I'm very happy with it. Once it's cleaned up it will be really awesome! The star wasn't my idea, but Chris thought it would be cool. He was right.
I LOVE the floors. The stain looks great and the scoreing (sp?) is what really finishes it off! If we ever get another house I may have to steal youe idea!
VERY COOL floors!
Those are beautiful floors. I can't wait to see the house all finished. It's amazing what they can do with concrete these days. --K
Post a Comment