Or at least that's how it looked. Last night while we should have been packing we were picking up a million styrofoam peanuts from our culdesac. Some of the moving boxes we got came with peanuts. I had needed to use the boxes but not the peanuts, so I dumped them into a garbage bag. The wind caught the garbage bag and it flew out of the garage. Chris got home from the pharmacy (Tate has pink eye - Gross, and dang the luck) and our street was covered in peanuts. We spent a good while cleaning up our mess (Cayla included). She thought it was fun for about the first minute or so, but after that she was ready to abandon ship.
This weekend we move. Mom and dad are coming to help and so is Jim Bob. They rock, because everyone knows that no one really just likes to help someone move. We plan to be completely out of our house and in the new one by Monday. (that's when the utilities at the Wheaton house are scheduled to be cut off) That's a heck of an incentive!
Wish us luck!
3 comments:
That's funny...didn't we have to pick up peanuts in the high school parking lot, too? Haha! Have fun moving! --K
Good luck!! I hate moving!! We will be thinking of you!
Sorry I won't be able to make the move....wedding crap galore. No AC would be a great incentive to get out of there. Good luck! *Bons
Post a Comment