Thursday, April 3, 2008

How Do I Look?

I had another moment of weakness and I let her play with the makeup again. Actually I was just hoping that this time she would use the rest of it and then it would be all gone.




Cayla: Mom, How do I look? *smile*


Me: Wow, that's lots of makeup!


Cayla: Do I look beautiful?


Me: You look something like that...


Cayla: MOM, I've looked in the mirror. I know I look ridiculous, and I was seeing if you were going to lie to me.


Me: I didn't lie, I said you "look something like that".


Cayla: Good that means you're a truther not a liar. Good job mom.


**********************************************************

On another note Tate's in trouble again. I threw away a piece of her artwork because I could tell that it was a bit torn. (that and she brings home like 10 pieces every day) I'd removed a small piece of red slobbered paper from Tate's fingers yesterday so I knew who the culprit was. She found it in the trash and then tried to blame me for tearing it. I told her that Tate tore it, and boy was she mad at him. Not so much because the project was torn, but because he'd turned her beautiful chicken into a Longhorn chicken. Now she's ready to throw it away again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to be a truther! Good job. *Bons

Anonymous said...

Omigod, how cute. He's a mess!!! --K