Chris and Tate putting together the bed frame.
Tate handing Sue some "bed parts"... I'm not sure what they were.
THE FINISHED PRODUCT
Sue and Cayla trying it out
Tate was uninterested in the bed at this point, but he was loving his bean bag chair (Thanks Aunt Bons). We decided that if the big boy bed didn't work out he could just sleep on the bean bag.

Tate thinking - "I'm not too sure about this bed". He found it to be a fun place to climb and jump, but sleeping? He wasn't so sure about that.
Sound Asleep - resting up for his first day of school!

First Day of School Pictures - These aren't what I expected, but he was 100% uncooperative. Collecting rocks and playing with his new gator were on his agenda; posing with his backpack was NOT!
Sitting at the Longmire breakfast table - He immediately fell in love with the water cooler and helped himself to a cup. Uncharacteristicly he was not interested in his breakfast. If he continued to just drink water he'll be starving by lunchtime! I was a little worried about this, but Chris is convinced "he'll learn". I'm sure he will.
2 comments:
Oh too cute! I can't believe he's already going to school, he's such a little boy now. I'm glad he enjoyed the bean bag chair and didn't fall out of bed :)
Looks like a busy weekend! I'm glad everything went well and he didn't try to eat the bean bag. Well, I'll wait for that one...once he figures out what's inside of it. :)
Post a Comment