3.50 per box
*Thanks-A-Lot - used to be known as Animal Treasures* (all same type
shortbread cookie with chocolate on the bottom) - 24 cookies* per 8
ounce box.
*Do-Si-Dos™ - Peanut Butter Sandwiches* (peanut butter cookie with
peanut butter filling) - 21 cookies* per 9 ounce box.
*Lemonades™* (shortbread cookie with a tangy lemon icing) - 16
cookies* per 8.5 ounce box.
*Samoas® - Caramel deLites™* (vanilla cookies covered with caramel on
top and bottom then rolled in coconut and striped with chocolate) - 16
cookies* per 7 ounce box.
*Tagalongs® - Peanut Butter Patties®* (Regular cookie with soft Peanut
Butter and coated with chocolate) - 16 cookies* per 7 ounce box
* *
*Thin Mints* (thin chocolate-peppermint cookie coated in chocolate) -
32 cookies* in an 10 ounce box.
*Daisy Go Rounds*™: Reduced Fat Daisy Go Rounds™ make it easy to snack
by doing the calorie counting for you! Each carton contains five
ready-to-grab-and-go snack packs full of crispy cinnamon flowers
blooming with flavor in every bite; they are made by ABC Bakers.
*Trefoils or Shortbread*: These shortbread cookies are shaped like the
Girl Scout Trefoil design. Scot Teas were a similar, lighter sugar
cookie made by the now defunct Burry. These cookies come in a blue
box. Little Brownie Bakers calls them Trefoils; ABC Bakers call them
Shortbread.
5 comments:
Hey, I'm doing my part! Except I don't know how much help 6 boxes will be... But I'm trying! The check will be in the mail tomorrow!
I would love to buy some...what would shipping be? No really I will by 4 boxes please. I would like 2 peanut butter (I am willing to risk illness)sandwhich or Do-Si-Dos. Also 2 boxes of Thin Mints. Thanks! I'll send u a check and give mine to Abby next time you see her! Mmmmmm
I was going to buy them based on the email. But I am now totally buying some. I am good for three boxes. (I'm compromising with mr. cheap-o who wanted two, I wanted four..when we run out and want more it is totally going to be his fault!) I also am risking food poisioning and am putting all of my eggs in the dosi do basket.
BTW did you copy those descriptions from someone or come up with them on your own. Hilarious.
How many does she have to sell to get a prize?
I can take no credit for the cookie descriptions. I just stole them off of one of the girlscout sites.
The smallest prize I've seen other than the cookie participation pin (than you still have to buy), is a stuffed horse. The horse comes in 3 sizes, and to earn the smallest one you have to sell 180 boxes. With lack of a better prize to set our sights on, we're shooting for 180. At 180 you also start to earn "cookie dough" that you can use as cash in the girl scout shop. 180 is the magic number - and a lot of cookies.
Post a Comment