New Game - I'm not sure where the long piece of string came from, but Tate puts it in his mouth and then Cayla holds the other end and "walks him". I'm pretty sure Tate only plays this game because Cayla agrees to be understanding when he removes the string to take bites of his kolache. They played this yesterday, but this morning I noticed that the string is more frayed and possibly a bit shorter. I'm pretty sure he's eating the string too.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Getting it Straight --
My apologies to Cayla and Crash (stuff dog, top right - named after her canine cousin). Apparently in the slideshow posted a few days ago I neglected to pick a picture where he looked his best. She pointed out to me yesterday that in this picture all of her "friends" look much better. I'd previously posted the picture where Crash wasn't looking. I told her I would make things right and post this picture.

New Game - I'm not sure where the long piece of string came from, but Tate puts it in his mouth and then Cayla holds the other end and "walks him". I'm pretty sure Tate only plays this game because Cayla agrees to be understanding when he removes the string to take bites of his kolache. They played this yesterday, but this morning I noticed that the string is more frayed and possibly a bit shorter. I'm pretty sure he's eating the string too.
New Game - I'm not sure where the long piece of string came from, but Tate puts it in his mouth and then Cayla holds the other end and "walks him". I'm pretty sure Tate only plays this game because Cayla agrees to be understanding when he removes the string to take bites of his kolache. They played this yesterday, but this morning I noticed that the string is more frayed and possibly a bit shorter. I'm pretty sure he's eating the string too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
THEY ARE SO CUTE. It's just so funny to me because your stories always remind me of when I was little - except I was the one being "walked"! :)
I'm glad you got the picture right and put the Crash Man in his finest pose :)
Post a Comment