Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Slacking

I know my blog is really sucking, but I'll try to pick it back up soon. Work's been crazy, and even though I could blog in the evenings, lately they've been consumed with Rock Band. Okay, not a great excuse. Last night we did have Daisy Scouts as well. Each night after the kids go to bed, Chris and I jam. After we say "one more challenge" or "one more song" at least 10 times, then I'm too tired to blog.

5 comments:

Abby said...

You may not be blogging, but your background is sooo cute!!

DenKag said...

You know I love Rock Band, so I accept your excuse. What do you play (or do you sing)? I bet it's fun with the kids!

Emily said...

I hear you there...I have been WII FITing. Yes the same thing, you say one more jump...and 7 hours later you are still playing. It is just too fun to put down.

Anonymous said...

Just be ready for me to get there! We are going to be jammin for hours
-Sue

Tracy said...

The kids do think its fun, but unfortunately for them mom and dad also love it and most often bring it out after they are in bed. Never the less it's very addictive, and I'd feel better about myself if I was addicted to something like Wii Fit, but instead the only "toned" on me will be my fingers from all of the guitar playing.

Sue- I'm thinking we need to get another guitar for when you get back to town. I don't want to be shunned to singing. HA!