No time to blog. Work overwhelms me during the day (and some evenings). Other evenings are spent relieving stress (aka wine and Wii). Last night an intense game of tennis, practically gave Suzanne a broken arm when I clubbed her with my arm and the wii remote.
Next week I'll pick the blogging back up. I promise.
3 comments:
I can imagine that wii and wine are better than blogging and wine. Do you all have a wii fit? Apparently it's the bomb!
Take your time and just get through the busy work! I'll be patient with your blog. :)
Tracy...I wanted to let you know that your family is at the top of my list from prayers. I love your father and know things will come out for the best. Thinking about you all...I even have my school praying for you! Stay strong!!! Let me know if I can do anything to help.
Post a Comment