Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our Little Movie Star

This was probably her one and only shot at stardom, and she did a great job. She was so little (only 2), but she sure did love those chocolates! The Boardwalk Spa has used this for the past couple of years to advertise for Valentine's Day. Occasionally they've screwed up and played it out of season. I haven't seen it in quite some time and those of you who aren't locals probably never have.

*Thanks Brenda for running across this clip and giving me something to blog about today. :)

4 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I remember this one! I thought it was so cute. Thanks for sharing it. I hope you are still getting the royalties if they are still running it. :)

Anonymous said...

aww...that is so precious.

Anonymous said...

That is ADORABLE!!!!!! She's such a sweetheart. :) --K & T