Thursday, October 23, 2008

We're movie stars!

http://www.kxii.com/video/?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=3057720

Check out the link! (you have to wait 10 secs or so for the commercial)


Bizarre: Texas family decorates tree with pants

COLLEGE STATION, TX -- It used to be a young tree standing in the Perkins family backyard until this week. That's when a family friend's idea of dressing the tree became a reality. See the rest of the story by clicking on the video link.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're kidding me! How did the news station find this out??? I cannot believe it made TV!

Abby said...

That is fabulous! I love the pictures of you all!! So funny. I am emailing it all to my friends!!
You may soon have more lurkers!!

Anonymous said...

Who knew all of this could come out of my crazy idea to put pants on a tree!... haha and I like how I'm a "friend" of the family.
-sue

Bonnie said...

Holy crap! I'm laughing so hard in my office someone came to knock on the door. This is hilarious. How did this make the news???

Erin said...

That is great! See how cool it is to have friends in the TV business. You guys are great!

Tracy said...

Commenter #6 on the original post (Amanda) is married to "The Charlie Haldeman". They probably think being on TV is no big thing, but I think it's awesome! :) Thanks Charlie and Amanda!