Tuesday, July 15, 2008

HULA



Amazingly that hoop as already provided us with 4 days of entertainment. I now time her as she hulas. We're up to 10 real seconds and 25 if I count much faster. She prefers me to count much faster. She's really getting the hang of it, and her little hips move so fast it. She could probably get just as good of a result with slower, more rhythmic hip movements, but she's a spaz and her hula-ing is definitely a work out. For example she hula-ed too soon after dinner yesterday and it made her feel sick.


She's already planning her luau/hula birthday party. We're going to buy all of her friends grass skirts, flowers to wear, and of course hula hoops. We're going have a hula contest, and she will win because she practices a lot. She's such a goof. If she's so particular about details of her 6th birthday party (which is still months away) - Chris be ready, one day we're going to have to foot the bill for her wedding.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep...that's going to be a princess-fairy tale-pepto bismol wedding, for sure! :) --K

Anonymous said...

(And I meant Pepto-Bismol because of the pink, not because of sickness.)

Tracy said...

HA! When I read Pepto, I definitely thought sickness - and you were right on! She vomits when she gets nervous, and she had to leave the alter last time she was a flower girl.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics, she's hilarious. You guys better start saving now and I think Pepto is appropriate on multiple levels. *Bons

Anonymous said...

Both the little ones are so animated and adorable. I bet it is a comedy show 24/7 at your house! AV