Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Tate

The party was a success and we were very excited to have so many guests! Tate seemed to have a good time and did just what one might expect of a 1 year old birthday boy – he enjoyed the wrapping paper just as much (if not more than) the gifts, he devoured his hot dog, he played in the cake and hit me in the face with some, and crashed hard at the end of the night. Now who wouldn’t call that a successful party.

  • Cake


  • Guests - There were LOTS of guests, but here are a few of the younger ones.




  • Presents




  • Pinata

6 comments:

Jenny Popp said...

I'm so bummed that we missed it! Especially since the wedding was pretty dull. We do have his gift sitting here. I was going to try to bring it to your mom and let her bring it to the party, but we never made it in that direction. We'll give it to ya at Robin's shower. Glad that it was a success!

Anonymous said...

It was a very successful party! I must admit my favorite part was Tate digging into the cake and then getting you with it too :) You're such a great mom!

Abby said...

It was so much fun! I also loved the cake to the face part! He performed wonderfully for a first birthday!! I can't believe it's already been a year. I remember last year this time, you were just hoping that they would let you have him!!

Anonymous said...

AAAAACK, he's so big!!!!! He is the cutest baby. I'm glad everyone had a good time and your party was a hit! --K

Anonymous said...

Ok so I am very excited that he is actually opening my gift and it made a picture! My gift has never been the first one opened! We had a great time, and Thad is still around so I guess the family was not too overwhelming!
-Sue

Anonymous said...

Post the hula-hoop pics. I love those! *Bons