Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A few pictures from the weekend

I know most of you guys have already seen these since they were sent out by Aunt Rose, but for the other 2 or 3 readers who don't know Aunt Rose I'll post a few anyway.




  • Girl Cousins - man that's a lot of girls!



  • Boy Cousins - Tate might not realize it yet, but he's so lucky to have little B.

  • Tate and Mimi

  • Cathy's fan club

  • Coming in on the raft - Bonnie is just posing with this paddle. She never picked it up until we got to the dock.

  • Older Cousins back on dry ground - after a successful raft trip!

**** Kelly - I'm still hoping to get some picture from you. (or preferably a blog address) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is true that that was the first time I picked up the paddle. It made for a good photo op though :) I had a very important job on the raft as beer distributor, no one complained when they always had a cold beer in hand.